Pedigree dog food is gaining much popularity among the dog’s owner because they provide the most, efficient, credible, appropriate, and nutritious food for the dogs.
It is a well-known and the most efficient dog food brand which gains popularity in the dint of hard work and, quality standards.
Dogs love to eat their brand food the reason all of their products contain vitamins, minerals, such as D-calcium, pantothenate, monocalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, potassium iodide, and folic acid.
Most people prefer the Pedigree canned dog food because Pedigree dog food exquisitely fulfills the different requirements of the dogs.
There are certain key features of this dog food brand that go on to add credibility to its products and, name. Let’s discuss what are these key features?
- The calorie content in the products is 3429 Kcal/Kg, 316 Kcal/Cup
- The minimum protein ratio in the products is 21%
- The minimum fat percentage in the products is 10%
- The maximum percentage of the fiber in their products is 4%
- The ratio of the maximum moisture in the products is 12%
- Omega 6 fatty acid and, the minimum percentage is 2.5 with additional minerals, vitamins, glucosamine and, chondroitin sulfate
- The very three fist ingredients of the products are whole grain, poultry by-products meat, corn gluten meal
Customer Care Info:
Phone: 1-800-525-5273 (Toll-Free)
Timings: 07:00 AM to 07:00 PM Central Timings
Days: Monday – Friday
How Pedigree Dog Food is Best?
Pedigree dog food is the best and gaining popularity day by day. The reason is they understand that your dog is a part of your family and, like other family members it also deserves the best and, high-quality food.
They promote a healthy and nutritious lifestyle with their most reliable and, efficient products. All of the ingredients that are being used in the different recipes are carefully picked and mixed together to create the best formula for your dog’s food.
The most important thing about this brand is they are selling their products at the best prices. All of their products are highly available.
Ingredients of the Pedigree Dog Food:
The very first, ingredient of pedigree dog food is corn which is a rich source of energy.
The second, ingredient is meat and, bone meal. The ingredients are taken from the animal tissues such as bones.
Meat and, bone meal have a high ratio of protein which helps the dog in maintaining a happy and, healthy lifestyle. The thirds ingredient is corn gluten meal and the corn gluten meal contains 60% protein.
The fourth ingredient is animal fat. These are all the very prominent ingredients that are being used in pedigree products.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Pedigree Dog Food?
There are certain merits and, demerits of the pedigree dog food that you need to look at before buying it. No doubt pedigree dog food is re-known and reliable but still, this food brand has some demerits.
Advantages of Pedigree Dog Food:
- Pedigree dog food helps your dog to maintain a healthy and, active lifestyle by providing the products that have vitamins, antioxidant and, minerals. All of their products have balanced nutrition.
- Their products come in a proper range to meet to meet the different needs of the puppies
- The products contain DHA which is best and beneficial for the mental health or development of the dogs and, calcium or phosphorus for strong bones and, teeth
- With the whole grain, special fiber and, delicious chicken flavor all of their products promote healthy digestion system
- Crunchy pieces in the food help dogs in maintaining their teeth health. Oral health is given to the dogs with every bite
- The products are being made with the finest pure ingredients that is why they contain no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavor and, preservatives
Disadvantages of Pedigree Dog Food:
- The main ingredient is corn and, dogs have a hard time in digesting it. It is not easily digestible for the dogs. And corn may cause skin issues or allergies in the dogs
- They use too much grain in their products. The dogs cannot digest the grain easily which may cause extra waste and gas problem. Dogs are bound to produce more waste and, gas with the food products that have much grain
- They use artificial color and, dyes in their products which are very harmful to the gods. They are not as well good for the tummies of the dogs.
Yes, why is it so difficult to find this dog food? We have been loyal customers for a long period of time & I’m wondering should we switch to another dog food brand? What seems to be the problem, may we get an answer, please. Thank You
having a difficult time ordering the chopped chicken and rice and chopped chicken in store and online.
It seems to be out of stock. Our dogs are on a special diet and these foods are what they do well on. What is going on. Thanks
I want to know what all the jelly-like substance is in the cans of Pedigree Chopped recipes. Some cans can have over a fifth of the contents being this and not the meat. My elderly Siberian Husky likes the canned varieties and then nibbles on Rachel Ray’s dried food if hungry later. However, I personally remove as much of that jelly stuff as I can before feeding it to him. It seems like it would be part of the by-products used in the manufacturing. The less of THAT, the better! If anyone knows what gelatin is made of, you’ll understand.
Pick up a can of choice cuts in gravy. Reading from the label: crude protein (min) 8%, crude fat (min) 3%, and crude fiber (min) 1.0%.What are the %’s above?
I just want you to know that I absolutely LOVE your commercial with the dog cheering up the young girl in the hospital. It is my absolute favorite commercial! Don’t even have a dog anymore, but if I did, I would use Pedigree for that reason!
Is there a recall on the dogfood? My dogs suddenly will not touch it. I mean smell it and walk away!!!
We checked and there was no recent food recalls for Pedigree Dog Food. Can you please let us know the exact product name and your dog breed (and may be send us a cute pic of your dog :))
I was wondering what is going on with the pedigree fresh biscuits. I’ve been giving these to my dog sense you got rid of the breathe busters. They seem to keep his teeth nice and clean. I’ve been all over this weekend and it looks like everyone in my area has pulled them off the shelf as they dont even have a spot for them anymore. If it is something that has been replaced I would like to try what ever replaced them but again none of the stores In my area have a replacement for them. It is very frustrating because this is what I give him before bed and if I give him anything else he wont go to bed. Please give me some info on what is going on with these treats or where I can get them in central nj.
It seems that the product has been discontinued by manufacturer itself. The official replacement suggestion for this is PEDIGREE Dentastix Dental Treats available at https://amzn.to/2LIj2dD. You may also try similar products from Greenies available at https://www.greenies.com/products/dog/breath-buster-bites